Opened At : N/A
Day Range :N/A - N/A
Volume : 0
Quotes are delayed 15 minutes

Corporate Office
27 Corporate Woods, Suite 350
10975 Grandview Drive
Overland Park,
KS 66210
P: (913) 754-7754
F: (913) 754-7755

The Mid-continent region and more specifically, the state of Kansas, has historically been one of the top 10 domestic oil producing regions.

For the years ended December 31, 2008 and 2007 the state of Kansas produced 39.6 and 36.6 million barrels of oil, respectively.

Of the total barrels produced in Kansas in the calendar year ended December 2007, 15 companies accounted for approximately 29% of the total production, with the remaining 71% produced by over 1,750 active producers. This represents a large potential for future acquistions in this resource-rich region.

Source: Kansas Geological Survey